Dublin, May 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "Latin American Water and Wastewater Outlook, 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This study provides an in-depth analysis of the current state of Latin America's municipal and industrial water and wastewater market, highlighting the top predictions and key trends for each segment and country. Looking ahead, private participation and digital transformation through sustainable and circular economy solutions will significantly accelerate the sector's growth and help accomplish the SDGs. The COVID-19 pandemic has highlighted the great lack of access to water and the wide gap in sanitation standards across major parts of Latin The COVID-19 pandemic has highlighted the great lack of access to water and the wide gap in sanitation standards across major parts of Latin America (LATAM).
Regional projects dedicated to supplying drinking water have gained momentum in recent years accompanied by national plans to address sanitation issues and comply with the United Nations' Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). For example, in Brazil, Colombia, and Peru, investments related to the water market are on the rise. One main challenge both municipal markets and different industries must address is wastewater treatment. As a result of lax regulations, various LATAM countries contend with major pollution in their water courses and sources. However, countries such as Mexico and Colombia are working on stricter regulations regarding the allowable load of pollutants that different effluents contain, leading many industries to incorporate new water sanitation technologies into their processes. Also, various LATAM countries face water scarcity, especially in areas of high water stress. Searching for wastewater reuse solutions for industrial processes, more efficient technologies to control the use of drinking water, and even desalination plants represent great opportunities in Latin America. The Latin American Water and Wastewater Outlook covers following areas:
Key Topics Covered: 1. Key Insights - Latin American (LATAM) Water and Wastewater Industry
3. Growth Environment & Scope - LATAM Water and Wastewater Industry
4. Macro Economic Factors Impacting LATAM Water and Wastewater Industry
5. Key LATAM Water and Wastewater Market Revenue Trends - 2022
7. Municipal Water and Waste Water Segment Outlook 2022
8. Industrial Water and Wastewater Segment Outlook 2022
9. Country Predictions 2021 - Municipal Water and Wastewater Segment
10. Country Predictions 2021 - Industrial Water and Wastewater Segment
11. Growth Opportunity Universe - Water and Wastewater Market
12. Key Conclusions For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/742ww1
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.