Membrane Bioreactor (MBR) is a kind of advanced technology developed since the end of 20th century which realized the efficient combination of membrane separation technology with biological technology. The membrane separation technology replaces the traditional active sludge method and the normal filter unit, its strong separation ability can make the SS turbidity near to be zero. Hydraulic retention time (HRT) sludge age (SRT) is completely separated, the outlet water is good and stable in quality, it can be reused without the third level treatment. Due to the high security and economic and effective water, it greatly expands the scope of application of waste water recycling.
Sewage → Grille → Regulating pond → MBR Bioreactor → Discharge(reuse)
1. Temperature: 5ºC~45ºC, average membrane aperture 0.10 μm.
2. PH: 2~12, membrane thickness: 40μm.
3. Outlet water turbidity: <1 NTU , outlet water SS <1mg/L.
4. Membrane area: 8m2, advised gas-water ratio: 25:1~30:1.
5. Operating pressure: -0.01 ~ -0.03MPa.
1. Because of the highefficiency solidliquid separation, it can efficiently remove the SS, colloidal material and dead microbe in the sewage, no need sedimentation tank, or filter device, nor other solid-liquid separation device.
2. The MBR can make the biomass in biological treatment unit maintain high concentration, thus highly improve the volume loading. Meanwhile, the high efficient membrane separation can shorten the HRT. The device is with a compact structure and small space occupation.
3. MBR can filter out bacteria, part of the harmful material such as virus, it can obviously save dosing disinfection dosage, greatly improve the quality of the output water and reduce the operating cost and widen the scope of application of water.
4. Due to the strong interception function of MBR, it can keep the microbe in the reactor to avoid the loss of all kinds of microbe groups, which is good for the growth of the bacteria (such as the nitrifying bacteria), at the same time, it can lengthen the residence time of difficult degradable macromolecule organics to improve the decomposition so as to make the metabolic system process smoothly. The system has a strong impact resistance and wide suitability.
5. It can realize the completely separation of HRT and SRT. By the extended aeration, it can consume the organics, it can theoretically achieve the effect of no excess sludge emissions, thus reduce the surplus sludge treatment costs significantly.
6. The unique mode of operation makes the membrane surface no blocking, and the cleaning interval time is long. The way to clean the membrane is easy, since the membrane module can be separately cleaned, thus, the maintenance is convenience and simple.
As a waste water treatment system features simple operation, high automation and modular design, it also has below advantages:
*Save 50% occupying area compared with traditional system.
*Relative high MLSS value(<15g/L)and long residue time for sludge(<60days).
*Stable producing water quality for different inlet water.
*Less sludge residue reduces cost for sludge treatment.
*Low energy consumption, simple cleaning and low operation cost.
Inlet water quality
Outlet water quality
number of fecal coliforms(number /L)
We always put the quality as the first consideration! If you need further information , feel free to contact Us! We are more than happy to help you with any inquiry. Call us or send us an email, and we'll be ready to assist you.
1.Q:Are you a factory or trading company?
A: We are a factory, we have rich experience for manufacturing water processing equipment for more than 10 years.
2.Q:Where is your factory located? How can i visit there?
A: Our factory is located in No.1137, Zhucheng city, Shandong Province, China. It is about 2 hours from Qingdao airport. We can pick you up if you need, welcome to visit our factory.
3.Q: Do you have minimum order quantity request?
A: No minimum order, but it can get a discount if you order a large quantity.
4.Q: Do you have certificates?
A: Yes, we have ISO,SGS certificate.
5.Q: Can you meet my special requirements for my products?
A: Yes, we have a professional design team. We can provide drawings according to your requirements.
6. Q: How to buy your idea products?
A: You can provide us your water sources, water quality, flow rate and ground area (contact us for more details).
7. Q: How to pay?
A: TT and L/C are acceptable and TT will be more appreciated. 30% deposit before producing, 70% balance before loading by TT.
8. Q: What is the delivery time?
A: It depends on order quantities. Generally speaking, the delivery time will be within 4 to 6 weeks.
9. Q: How to pack the products?
A: We use standard package. If you have special package requirements, we will pack as required, but the fees will be paid by customers.
10. Q: How to keep your equipment from corrosion?
A: We use the world-famous paint, like SigmaCoatings, PainBow,etc. What's more, we paint strictly according to the standard process.
11. Q: How do you manufacture your equipment?
A: Our machining technology includes laser/plasma cutting, automatic welding, CNC cutting and bending.
12. Q: How to install after the equipment arriving destination?
A: We will provide detailed illustrations to you. If it is necessary, we will send technicians to help you. However, the visa fee, air tickets, accommodation, wages will be paid by buyers.