25kgs per bag or paper drum or according to the customers
WHAT IS YXOW-A ?
It consists of selected microbes which degrades different types of organic matters present in the swine wastewater. reacts quickly and degrades many organic matters efficiently. It is also very suitable for the treatment of livestock waste water and agricultural wastewater.The biological active materials consist of a large population of bacteria, including: • Bacillus subtilis • Bacillus licheniformis • Polymyxa • Aspergillus • Nocardiabacteria These bacteria produce huge amounts of high quality amylase, protease, lipase and cellulase. They can survive in the pollutants independently and make use of toxic substances as their sole carbon source when other nutrients reach a minimum level. The huge concentrations of microorganisms are adapted to and thrive in sewage and wastewater environment. These strains can multiply at a rapid rate and increase the production of enzymes for decomposition of organic matter.
• Prevents the production of hydrogen sulfide gas and associated obnoxious odors.
• Prevents inhibitory effects of hydrogen sulfide on nitrification.
• Decreases potential health hazards from hydrogen sulfide emissions.
• Converts suspended particles in waste and soluble organics in the sludge to carbon dioxide, nitrogen and oxygen gases, water and sulfates.
• Breaks down proteins, starches, fats and food-based oils, xylans and cellulose.
• Reduces TSS, COD and BOD.
• Reduces nitrate and ammonia efficiently.
• Produces less sludge than alternative methods.
• Non-toxic, non-corrosive and safer to handle compared to chemical oxidizers.
• Environmentally friendly, all-natural process.
• The microorganisms can reproduce and metabolize the pollutants and ultimately combine with other heavy metals.
• Improves water clarity and is very cost effective.
APPLICATION & DOSAGE:
Dissolve this in 50 times water content. Let stand for 30 to 45 minutes for cell activation before application. Use river or well water for best results. If tap water is used, let it stand for 48 hours to remove residual chlorine which may inhibit the activity of microbes. The solution should be evenly sprayed on the surface and allowed to permeate it. Since contents of municipal wastewater vary from place to place, the dosage should be determined and decided through trials prior to application en masse. Please call our technicians for more information.
Appearance: Tan fine powder
Odor: Aromatic odor
Density: 430kg to 520kg per cubic meter
Mesh Pattern: 98% pass through 15-hole mesh
Moisture Content: Not more than 15%
PH Value: 6.0 to 8.0 Optimum pH: Optimum pH is 7
Temperature: Active from 10°C to °65C Optimum Temperature: 25°C to 65°C
Bacteria Content: 20 * 1010/g; includes Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus licheniformis, Polymyxa, Aspergillus and Nocardia...,protease ,lipase ,amylase ,cellulase etc enzyme.
It is packaged at 25 kgs per drum. Alternative packaging is available upon request.
STORAGE:Store in a cool, dry place at about 25°C and away from direct sunlight. In lower temperatures, the activity of the product will last much longer. It should not however be frozen. Keep out of reach of children.